I really liked how people have participated and commented on my last post (Titled "What would you do?"), so here's another one for you, this one in the form of a contest. I captioned this image while writing sarcastically as a 2nd person. Use the same sarcastic tone in your comments while depicting your fantasy, referring to the reader as a 2nd person like I did.
Any fantasy I specifically like, I would find a picture to go with and would turn into a caption (While giving you credit of course):
P.S. - Don't miss the two new captioned images in the post below! (Titled "The Switch")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great idea for a contest! Let's give it a try...
ReplyDeleteYou know what your problem is?
Your damn imperiousness. Sure, it got you everything you wanted in your world. But here?
I can imagine how you handled it: "Mommy mommy," you squeaked as you tugged that giant woman's apron, "please, I wanna be a baby girl! With big tits and long hair, and I only want to wear the frilliest, girliest things for you!" I mean, you are such a tough and demanding individual. Of course you must have asked her to do this. It couldn't be that somebody made a decision for you. Of course.
Now please, don't give me that look. You're frightening me! No, really! I bet you would show me if I were your size. But even now that you barely come up to my knee, you're still menacing. How about we play some dress up later on? I can put you in that little kitten costume your mommy bought. A wild beast like you should look like one, too.
Easy now, baby. Cut that bawling, relax. Throwing a tantrum and raging around in your diapers does not-
-wait... did you just... wet yourself in anger? Ok, you've really shown me.
There's at least one thing you still can enforce, huh?
Awww is the chubby lil sissy all confused? you were sooooo chubby you had boy boobies but mummies medicine made you lose weight soooo quickly, except on your chest and bum *giggles* now those boy boobs are just boobs! such a shame you also lost ALL the weight between your leggs *giggles*
ReplyDeleteAwww is someone scared?
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't be. You apparently wanted this after all. Mommy and Daddy told you that if you couldn't behave and be a good baby boy that we'd make you into our good baby girl instead. Well you had your chance and now here we are, just a few minutes away from the doctor calling us from the waiting room. Just a few more minutes for you to be a boy. Exciting isn't it?
Just think, after we're done here we'll go and pick you out some pretty dresses and some nice dollies oh and some pretty pink diapers with frilly panties to cover them! Then it's back home to show your brother the new you. He seems to really like the idea of sharing his crib with his new little sister. He always gets a big grin when we talk about it...
Oh, the doctor's calling us now. Stop crying. If you were that attached to your little pee pee you wouldn't have been such a bratty boy now would you?
Yes babygirl, I know it tastes much worse when it's cold, but that's your fault for not finishing it the first time. I told you that you wouldn’t be done until you’d eaten all of it, but you insisted you couldn’t eat any more. So I had to put it in the fridge to save for later.
ReplyDeleteI know you want to make a happy plate for Mommy because that diaper doesn’t get changed until you do. And as much as you complained about how smelly it was this morning, you must really want out of it by now. Especially since you’ve added to it since we tried this the first time.
But if you didn’t want to eat breakfast in a dirty diaper, you should have gone before I put you into your crib last night. You know that you have to eat first thing in the morning, and you also know that your room is soundproof. Remember how Daddy said he couldn’t hear me spanking you even though you were wailing so loud?
Of course, you wouldn’t have to worry about when you pooped if you weren’t wearing diapers, and I only put you into them because you wet yourself when I found you. Then you made up some story about being from another world and having never seen someone as tall as me before. Maybe if you’d told the truth I could have trusted you with training panties, but little girls who lie belong in diapers.
So really, when you think about it, it’s your own fault that you’re eating cold food while sitting in that smelly diaper, isn’t it?
-matrixfreak
It's okay little boy everyone is disoriented when they first arrive in a nursery on the giant planet. *giggles* or is it little girl now, it looks like our mommies have already started your gene therapy. Just a word of warning, since MY gene therapy i RULE this nursery, and when i move my hands out from between my legs you'll see why!
ReplyDelete